Mark 12:31-32

Mark 12:31-32 - 'And you shall love the LORD our God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.' That is the first commandment. "And the second, like it, is this : 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no other commandment greater than these."

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Twin Tower Mosque

This is the biggest mosque at my hometown, so big that I could not fit it into one frame without some lamp post obstructing the view (this is the best I can go). Don't really know what the name is, so I would just call it Twin Tower Mosque thank to the two tall tower of the mosque.

Addon : The name is Masjid Jamek Sultan Ismail, thanks to Syafiq =D


PS : There written as "Klinik Waqaf An-Nur" in the sign board at lower right bottom corner but have no idea if that is the name or not since Klinik does not sound like a mosque name to me. Anybody can help rectify?

2 comments:

  1. there is a klinik inside the mosque and it's called Klinik Wakaf An-Nur.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see. That explain why there is a clinic sign board outside the mosque!

    ReplyDelete