Mark 12:31-32

Mark 12:31-32 - 'And you shall love the LORD our God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.' That is the first commandment. "And the second, like it, is this : 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no other commandment greater than these."

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Working Life, Product Shot

Alright, this is some random crappy stuff I am gonna post today. Its been some time my blogpost goes more than 1 picture!

This is something that I do at work, kinda enjoyed and learned a lot of stuff about product shoots. Not really satisfy with the outcome, but this being the very first product shot that I have done, I guess this is far better than I can asked for.

Here is some of the shots that I have taken.

If you are wondering what this is, it is a ST multimode simplex adapter

FC simplex adapter

ST singlemode duplex adapter

SC singlemode simplex adapter, the most popular type of adapter used nowadays

LC multimode quaduplex adapter

Some accessory for the patch panel

Mounting bracket for the enclosures

Fiber splice tray with splice holder

L-bracket for SC adapters

Rack mount enclosure, unloaded

SC enclosure, 24 ports. FiberTek, thats my company name =D

I bet the picture can be better since I am limited to only use Picasa 3 (office laptop no Photoshop/Lightroom T_T) to edit all the picture. Anyway, for non-hardcore photo editing can give Picasa 3 a shot because I realized it is kinda user friendly and the best part is, its free to download from the web.

Now, if only my company pay me for the pictures I shoot for them >.<

PS : Hey, drop me an email if you are interested on the Fiber Optic product! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment