Mark 12:31-32

Mark 12:31-32 - 'And you shall love the LORD our God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.' That is the first commandment. "And the second, like it, is this : 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no other commandment greater than these."

Monday, March 26, 2012

Welcome to Batu Pahat

Quote of the day : There is only one success - to spend your life in your own way - Christopher Morley

This is the first view that you will see of my humble hometown if you are coming from the south. It is the same view that greeted me every time I am back home as well!

The big mall on the right is the biggest mall of the town, Batu Pahat Mall and the land that it sits on now is the place where I had spent a portion of my childhood. Its just sad that I am not able to get a camera back then for all the old buildings and memories before they are demolished. Things were so expensive back then not to say DSLR? I was like still in secondary school when they are demolished. :(

Development is good, but at the same time it kills all that is considered as priceless to the people.



PS : Added this video when I stumble it just now! How nostalgic and glad that I am in that generation of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment